Pet Tincture (Bacon Flavor) – 300mg CBD Oil
Bacon-flavored Pet Tincture CBD oil for your dog or cat. See label for dosage.
Ingredients: MCT Oil (Fractionated coconut oil), Distilled hemp oil, bacon flavoring.
Suggested Use: Full dropper (1ml) contains 10mg of full-spectrum Pet Tincture CBD oil. Take it once or twice daily.
Weight < 15 lbs, Dosage 1.25mg (6 drops)
Weight 16-30 lbs, Pet Tincture CBD oil Dosage 2.5mg (12 drops)
Weight 31-60 lbs, Dosage 5mg (0.5ml)
Weight 61+ lbs, Pet Tincture CBD oil Dosage 10mg (1ml)
Bacon Flavored Pet Tincture CBD Oil
*Pet Tincture CBD oil contains less than 0.3% THC.
What is CBD Oil?
CBD Oil means Cannabidiol oil. This oil is an extract obtained from hemp plants with very low amounts of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). The Pet Tincture CBD Oil is available with little flavor and taste from the plants. The oil produced is identical to people's oil, only with a slight bacon flavor. The dose, on the other hand, will vary.
Is Pet Tincture CBD Oil Safe?
Without a doubt, the safety of pets using this product is the primary concern of breeders, veterinarians, and pet owners. Our Pet Tincture CBD Oil is one of the safest substances you can use for your pets. Cannabidiol is a compound of cannabis that contains less than 0.3% of THC; this means your pets will enjoy the therapeutic effect of the oil with or without side effects.
Hemp, in particular, has deficient levels of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), whereas marijuana has higher levels. High levels of THC cause the euphoria associated with marijuana. Hemp is naturally low in THC. In fact, our entire hemp farm tests lower than 0.3% THC.
The Entourage Effect of Pet Tincture CBD Oil.
When combined with other cannabinoids and terpenes, Pet Tincture CBD oils are far more effective. This combination produces what is known as the entourage effect, which enhances the benefits of the cannabis plant.
Compared to Full Spectrum, the isolated version of hemp CBD Oil has difficulty crossing the blood-brain barrier for absorption when other cannabinoids and terpenes combine; they stimulate cellular receptors.
It allows CBD oils to combine more freely. According to research, this effect can make Full Spectrum 5 times more potent than its isolated counterpart.
Scientists have confirmed that the interaction of CBD Cannabinoids with the central and peripheral nervous systems benefits the endocannabinoid system and its receptors.
The Type Of Pet Tincture CBD Oil.
- Full Spectrum CBD: It has the full entourage effect with cannabinoids, terpenes, and about 0.3% THC.
- Isolated CBD: It has zero entourage effect. It contains 99.9% of CBD with no THC.
- Broad-spectrum CBD: This type of CBD combined with other cannabinoids or terpenes artificially added to mimic the entire spectrum with no THC.
The Effect of Pet Tincture CBD Oil.
- Dry Mouth: Studies show that CBD diminishes saliva production. It would manifest as increased thirst in pets.
- Blood Pressure Reduction: High doses of CBD have been linked to a temporary drop in blood pressure. Even though the decline is slight, it may cause a brief feeling of dizziness.
- Drowsiness: Pet CBD Oil has been used to treat anxiety in pets. CBD's calming effect can cause slight drowsiness, especially at higher doses.
The Right CBD Oil For Your Pet.
- Organic CBD products are the best. They should be produced free of pesticides, fungicides, and solvents. Hemp and cannabis plants have evolved the ability to absorb nearly every chemical or substance with which they come into contact.
- Don't shop solely based on price. Generally, higher quality and purity are associated with a higher cost. A less expensive option may contain toxic substances like pesticides, herbicides, or heavy metals.
- The manufacturer should supply a lab test certifying the amount of CBD in the product. Some CBD products may not contain the ingredient in the right proportion; it may be less. The THC must also be in low quantities.
- You can buy CBD pet treats, but the best way to use them is in the form of an oil or tincture. You can then adjust your pet's dose drop by drop.
Is CBD oil legal?
It is one of the most frequently asked questions by prospective users. Nobody wants to be punished, after all. People are always wondering if CBD oil can get you high or is illegal.
The good news is that CBD derived from hemp does not cause a high (it contains less than 0.3% THC) and is legal in the United States under the 2018 Farm Bill and in over 40 other countries worldwide.
Pet Tincture CBD Oil Shelf Life.
Storage conditions heavily influence the shelf life. Proper storage is needed to maximize its potency. It is recommended that Pet Tincture CBD Oil be stored in a cool, dark place to avoid direct sunlight penetration. Under the proper storage conditions, it can last up to 2 years.
Pet Tincture CBD Oil Dosage.
The most important factors to consider are the pet's age, size, weight, and breed when it comes to pet tincture dosage. These will aid in allocating resources appropriately for the pet. Overdose will result in harmful side effects until it is out of their system.
However, micro-dosing is the best practice for administering the appropriate dosage regardless of weight or size. Microdosing is simply taking a small amount of a substance. That is, taking the proper dose at the appropriate time or starting with a low dose about the pet's weight and age. Recommended dosing is on the side of every Green Method Farms CBD bottle.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 2 in|